Instead of wasting time and money on buying and carrying safe drinking water, invest in your own pure water machine. The crisp taste of pure water from your drinking water system is very economical and costs pennies per gallon. We can connect the Vita-Pure system to your ice maker for clear ice like you have never seen before.
Our purification technology is a security system for your water that offers peace of mind
Attractive Euro-Soft Extra Tall Faucet
Proprietary filtration to deliver the best tasting water, including enhanced alkalinity and minerals
Exceeding industry standards in performance
All 9 stages have gone through rigorous testing and validation/ certification by well recognized 3rd party agencies
Backed by our exclusive 3 year limited warranty
Heavy duty construction
Vita-Pure’s Reverse Osmosis system purifies water using the following steps:
1. Sediment Filter: Removes particles such as dirt, silt, rust and pipe residue.
2. Pre-Carbon Block Filter: Filters to absorb heavy chlorine and chlorine by products such as chlorimine, THM and TCE. The carbon block prepares the water to enter the Reverse Osmosis Membrane.
3. Second Carbon Block Filter: Filters to absorb heavy chlorine and chlorine by products such as chlorimine, THM and TCE. The carbon block prepares the water to enter the Reverse Osmosis Membrane.
4. RO Membrane: Acts as a barrier to contaminants, which are rejected by the membrane and flushed down the drain. RO filter size: .0001 micron.
5. Nutrient Boost: Adds calcium, potassium & magnesium.
6. PH Filter: Balances PH levels in water.
7. Sanitizer: Eliminates bacteria.
8. Immune Detox: Adds antioxidants.
9. Taste and Odor: Final polish for fresh pure taste.
In todays hectic lifestyle, people are consuming more convenient, but highly acidic, food and drinks. Acidic foods and stress lower our body’s pH into an acidic state causing a weakened immune system, decreased energy bezoek website, and a vulnerability to illness. Optimum health starts with the correct acid-alkaline balance in our bodies.
Alkaline water detoxifies your body to remove normal acidic waste products accumulated daily. It also removes toxins accumulated in your body from your environment, prescription drugs, unnatural foods and from the “normal” process of aging. Acid wastes collected in the body can lead to more serious health conditions. Drinking alkaline water daily can neutralize the acidity and wash acid waste products from cells and tissues.
Alkaline water acts as an antioxidant, scavenging for and neutralizing harmful free radicals. Because alkaline water has the ability to give up electrons bezoek website, it can effectively neutralize and block free-radical damage to the body. Ionized alkaline water seeks out free radicals and converts them into oxygen which your body can use for energy production and tissue oxygenation.
Other benefits of alkaline water are that it will help to cleanse the organs; particularly the colon. As this unclean buildup in the colon continues, it eventually becomes poisonous and in some cases lethal. Using alkaline water is safe and will easily remove this fecal material. It will remove build up that is weeks or even years old and this leads to a more thorough and effective process of elimination. This helps decrease the recurrence of constipation and other unhealthy issues. As you drink it regularly (daily) and keep the system cleansed and in good working order you will become less susceptible to stomach viruses, flu’s, colds, and other illnesses that are fairly common.
The best tasting water you’ll ever drink. I LOVE MY VITA PURE SYSTEM!!!!!!!
Reverse Osmosis FAQ’s
Reverse osmosis is applied pressure to water through a semipermeable membrane. No dissolved substances can pass through the membrane resulting in purified water on the other side.
- Water is pre-filtered to eliminate particles as small as 5 microns
- Then water passes through an activation carbon block for chlorine reduction.
- A second carbon block is used to complete the removal of chlorine or by products such as chloramine, THM and TCE.
- Using reverse osmosis water is squeezed through a .0001 micron composite membrane that repels dissolved solids.
- Special minerals are introduced to enhance alkalinity and balance pH.
- From the storage tank, water is passed through a final polish for fresh pure taste.
Reverse osmosis uses a membrane to flush impurities down a drain. Filtration traps and holds impurities.
Yes. Reverse osmosis membrane is .0001 micron and acts as a barrier to bacteria which is rejected by a membrane and flushed down a drain. Bacteria size is .4 micron and virus size is .02 micron.