What is Vita-Pure Water?
Vita-Pure water undergoes a process by which water molecules are forced through a semi-permeable membrane under pressure. The membrane we use filters out any impurities smaller than one micron. This process is also known as reverse osmosis. Reverse osmosis systems filter water for a variety of applications, including homes, commercial sites such as restaurants and hotels, breweries, car washes, and even the space shuttle!
Vita-Pure’s system purifies water using the following steps:
- Sediment Filter: Removes particles such as dirt, silt, rust and pipe residue.
- Pre-Carbon Block Filter: Filters to absorb heavy chlorine and chlorine by products such as chlorimine, THM and TCE. The carbon block prepares the water to enter the Reverse Osmosis Membrane.
- Second Carbon Block Filter: Filters to absorb heavy chlorine and chlorine by products such as chlorimine, THM and TCE. The carbon block prepares the water to enter the Reverse Osmosis Membrane.
- RO Membrane: Acts as a barrier to contaminants, which are rejected by the membrane and flushed down the drain. RO filter size: .0001 micron.
- Taste and Odor: Final polish for fresh pure taste.
- PH Filter: Balances PH levels in water.
- Sanitzier: Eliminates bacteria.
- Immure Detox: Adds antioxidants
- Nutrient Boost: Adds calcium & magnesium.
Reverse osmosis removes more contaminants than other carbon, faucet or pitcher systems. Vita-Pure systems can remove nitrates, sodium, and other dissolved inorganic and organic compounds that other systems can miss. A Vita-Pure Reverse Osmosis system puts clean, refreshing water right in your kitchen. With our compact design, our system fits conveniently in out-of-the-way places.