Reverse Osmosis System
Instead of wasting time and money on buying and carrying safe drinking water, invest in your own pure water machine. The crisp taste of pure water from your drinking water system is very economical and costs pennies per gallon. We can connect the Vita-Pure system to your ice maker for clear ice like you have never seen before.
- 50 GPD High Rejection TFC Filmtec™ Membrane
- NSF Listed 4 Gallon United Tanks™ Storage Tank with Stainless Steel Port & Original JG Heavy Duty Ball Valve
- Quick Connect Fittings Featuring SafeLock™ Clips
- With ProFlush™ to Enhance Membrane Performance
- Attractive Euro-Soft Extra Tall Faucet
- Automatic Shut-off Valve (when tank is full)
- Built-in Pressure Gauge for Performance Monitoring
- Color Coded Tubing for Easier Installation
- Complete Installation
- Made of High Quality Certified & Listed Parts and Components
Interested? Contact us today for pricing and more information.
Vita-Pure’s Reverse Osmosis system purifies water using the following steps:
- Sediment Filter: Removes particles such as dirt, silt, rust and pipe residue.
- Pre-Carbon Block Filter: Filters to absorb heavy chlorine and chlorine by products such as chlorimine, THM and TCE. The carbon block prepares the water to enter the Reverse Osmosis Membrane.
- Second Carbon Block Filter: Filters to absorb heavy chlorine and chlorine by products such as chlorimine, THM and TCE. The carbon block prepares the water to enter the Reverse Osmosis Membrane.
- RO Membrane: Acts as a barrier to contaminants, which are rejected by the membrane and flushed down the drain. RO filter size: .0001 micron.
- Taste and Odor: Final polish for fresh pure taste.
- PH Filter: Balances PH levels in water.
- Sanitzier: Eliminates bacteria.
- Immure Detox: Adds antioxidants
- Nutrient Boost: Adds calcium & magnesium.